Please join or renew your KCCNY membership today.
Membership dues support all of KCCNY'S programs, providing direct and indirect benefits for our members and the entire paddling community. Your annual dues support:
- Pool sessions. We run over 25 pool sessions each year, with formal and informal instruction. Many of the paddlers you see on the river got their start in one of our pool sessions.
- Instructional programs. Whether it's the beginner weekend, the Memorial Day weekend slalom clinic, special river trips, or safety and rescue courses, we help make people better and safer paddlers.
- Partial scholarships for people taking ACA instructor certification courses.
- Boats and gear free of charge for people to borrow when they are first starting out.
- A leadership role in the battle for river access, and support for like-minded organizations.
- A full schedule of river trips and flat water practice sessions open to the paddling community, and a friendly group of fellow club members to paddle with and provide support.
The Kayak & Canoe Club of New York (KCCNY) is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to KCCNY are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE using a major credit card here.
MAIL the completed form with your check or money order payable to KCCNY to:
429 Colonial Terrace
Hackensack, NJ 07601
PLEASE DO IT TODAY-WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU